A Good Healthy Diet to Lose Weight

Do you want to lose weight? Are you looking for a good healthy diet to lose weight? The first thing I should do is applaud you. Losing weight the healthy way is so much better than eating the wrong foods, and eating diet pills, hoping that the weight is going to melt away while you sleep.

If you are like me, you probably need a plan, daily routine of healthy eating and simple exercise to shed those extra pounds. I will be honest, doing this has helped me shed over 50 pounds in just under 6 months, and that is without eating dull boring foods.

Old and outdated diets are a thing of the pas and if you are serious about losing weight, then please let me give you some simple tips.

What is a good healthy diet to lose weight?

For me, it's all about eating good, and throwing out the junk foods, these being the ones that make you fat, right? Well, you may think so, but that's not always the case. If you think that eating fat will make you fat, then you would be wrong. Eating certain fats, can actually help you lose weight, and I am proof of that.

I did not lose over 50 pounds eating salad, and chewing on a few nuts everyday. For the past 6 months, I have eaten a healthy diet consisting of pizza, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie. I know, that may sound crazy, and that you think that I am not telling the truth, but I have nothing to lie about.

The way to start, is to eat a couple of certain foods, to see if they work for you. As an example, Coconut Oil can and has been proven to speed up metabolism, and you too can eat this simple food. Try using unrefined raw coconut oil when your cooking, and see what a difference it can make.

You can easily adopt a healthy diet and start losing weight within a couple of days. It is true that certain foods do make you gain weight, and you need to find which ones may be doing so as soon as you can. The obvious ones maybe junk food and processed foods, but for some people they have no effect.

As an example my sister and I were on the same diet plan, both eating about the same foods. We were both eating pasta as a staple of this diet plan, and as she lost weight I was gaining, and it was all down to the pasta. It just goes to show, how people bodies and metabolism act in different ways.

Get your FREE 7 day "must have" starter kit to permanent weight loss. I used this to lose 50 pounds, you can too. Simply visit here

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Claire_Danielle_Barratt

No comments:

Post a Comment